Explore Scaling New Heights 2017!
Woodard Network offers its members a proprietary online forum – a highly interactive community and networking environment comprised solely of certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. Members use this environment to share ideas, cross-refer QuickBooks-related products and specialized services, exchange technical information, share tips and tricks, …and more.
Woodard offers its network members an exclusive webinar experience. On the first Friday of each month we offer our monthly “Member’s Only Webinar” that features guest presenters from Intuit and a wide range of training segments (see details below).
RESOURCES & BENEFITS
As a Woodard Network Member, you’ll enjoy a wide range of practice resources and other benefits designed for you to increase efficiencies (and profitability), grow your practice, elevate your relationships with your clients, and enhance your professional skills. As one of our key benefits, you will receive deep commissions when you recommend Intuit solutions to your clients.
ABOUT WOODARD NETWORK
Woodard Network is a professional group of experienced and highly knowledgeable Intuit Advisors (i.e. QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Intuit Premier Resellers).
Why Create a Network for Certified ProAdvisors?
The Most Experienced Advisors Need to Work Together
The most knowledgeable, most proactive and most experienced Intuit Advisors need a dedicated and exclusive space to share ideas, cross-refer QuickBooks-related products and specialized services, and exchange technical information, tips and tricks. To accomplish this goal, the prerequisites for joining our program are higher than any other national, independent network of QuickBooks consultants.
There is Strength in Numbers
By banding together a large group of like-minded and highly experienced consultants, we have a collective “voice” within the accounting technology industry, with Intuit, within the QuickBooks user community, and with developers of QuickBooks-integrated applications. Also, by working with developers to secure special benefits, we can provide tools, systems, resources and services to our members at a fraction of the price you would pay if you purchased similar services or products on your own.
Networking is the Model for the 21st Century
As an Intuit Advisor with about 20 years of consulting experience, Joe Woodard knows full well the benefit of networking with other professionals and the impact on the development and overall success of his consulting practice. Joe Woodard created Woodard Network because he wants to extend this benefit to others and employ the networking principles he has learned over the last decade on a national scale.
ABOUT MONTHLY NETWORK WEBINARS
Members of Woodard Network (All Membership Levels) have access to an exclusive monthly webinar each month:
MONTHLY MEMBERS’ ONLY WEBINAR
This 1.5 hour webinar includes the following segments:
- Voice of Intuit – A senior employee from Intuit shares about upcoming products, enhancements to existing products, updates to the ProAdvisor Program…and more!
- Voice of the Member – Network members share peer to peer tips and best practices for working with clients, growing your practice, leading teams, hiring employees, implementing software for clients…and more!
- Murph Moment – William “Murph” Murphy, Senior Editor of Insightful Accountant, shares what many members refer to as the most advanced training on QuickBooks available found anywhere.
- News Desk – Joe Woodard shares news from the past 30 days that is highly relevant to ProAdvisors, including happenings at Intuit, upcoming training opportunities, developments within Woodard, etc.
- Practice Growth and Development – Each month Joe Woodard teaches a 20 minute segment focused on your practice. Topics cover practice systems/development, practice growth, professional skills, leadership skills and a wide range of other topics designed to keep your practice on the cutting edge.